Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Even google can't find it...

I'm a little distraught over a discontinued product. Just because it's discontinued by the brand, doesn't usually mean that it's unpurchaseable. But after much traversing the internet- it appears that Cargo's melt-proof bronzer is gone for good. What was so different about this bronzer? For one, it's totally matte. Secondly, it's much darker than traditional bronzers and has less orange or gold. I ended up using it for countless photo shoots on dark skins as the perfect mattifying powder. It never got cakey or heavy looking and gave the skin a flawless look.

I still have half of one left, since it seems to last and last. But once that's gone, there is no more in the entire universe apparently.

If anyone can lead me to a secret stash, I'd be eternally grateful!

No comments: