Monday, April 27, 2015

Latest and greatest

Falling behind on blogging again, per usual. The last few months has been extremely fruitful with work, especially for winter into spring. I'm super grateful that March felt more like May. No, not the weather, but with bookings. I'll take it!
I was fortunate to work on a couple of styled shoots recently. One of them, I curated and creative directed, as well as did makeup for and the other I was a last minute replacement.
Amy Ann Photography was the shooter for our boho chic inspired creative collaboration with Trousseau Bridal of Powell. Shannon Goode did hair, I did makeup and creative direction, amazing paper flowers from Paper Blooms by Lea Gray Design. Models are Saundrine, Kallista and Rose. Beautiful!





The other creative collaboration, I was invited to participate from Ashley Henry of Henry Photography. Michelle Buzaki did hair, Ivy Bridal studio provided gorgeous dress and accessories, the Diamond Cellar provided bracelets and the model was a former bride of mine, Brittany.


And real life brides of late are too many to count, but I will add some pretty pretty pics of them!

I loved Kelli's color scheme and tea length dress. She and her friends/family were an intimate and fun group.
Marie was a friend of a former bride from 5 years ago! I loved getting to work with the group of British girls. So chic and cheeky.
Leigh is a class act. Beautiful girl, graceful and as genuine as can be. She is exactly how she looks in this beautiful picture.
Katie was a sophisticated woman with great taste. Pleasing her meant a lot to me and her wedding was SO beautiful. It was held at the Columbus Museum of Art. She got married to an Irish guy and I had the pleasure of working with his Mother and Sister, who were really interesting.

This stunner is Laura. I just did her wedding a couple of days ago. She was so easy to work with and almost too easy to make look this great. One of my favorite faces that I've worked on!

Kyra has no idea how beautiful she is. She was the type of bride who knew what she wanted, but needed reassurance. I knew she would be nervous on her wedding day, but once I finished and she looked in the mirror- we were both thrilled. It's not that she was hard to please (at all!), but she was insecure and wanted to look her absolute best. So so absolutely gorgeous!


No comments: