Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Referrals are my favorite!

I love getting to work with people more than once, which is another reason why I absolutely adore referrals! These pics are from a wedding last weekend featuring a bridesmaid who booked me last year for her friend's wedding. This time around she's the bride and the client from last year is a bridesmaid. Not only do I get to work on the same face again, but I feel as though I'm "in the family" in a way, getting to experience both days with them. It's pretty cool. For some reason, the pics of the bride didn't turn out so well due to lighting, but I got some shots of the bridesmaids, including the bride from last year (with the super pastel skintone). One of the girls had a funky personal style and I wanted to bring that out (with the bride's full approval, naturally) and she let me do greens and golds. For the other girls I focused on making the eyes pop with natural tones. Pretty!


No comments: